Sunday 13 January 2008

Wasting Time





Although most of the week is taken up with work, I do have the odd 'window' where I could knuckle down and be creative. So far this year I have been using this time to veg out in front of the tv and sleep in! I did a tiny bit of tidying up in my studio, made a few handmade books and took some photos of my sketchbooks etc. to upload here but I really need to up the anti and make, make, make!


Hopefully writing this blog will help me to make the most of the time I have to be creative.


Anyway - any tips for keeping a tidy studio or making the most of your time are very gratefully received :o) Here's some of those pics from a random sketchbook.

4 comments:

artfulzebra said...

Great sketches, Kathryn, I'm trying to get back to some drawing again after a long gap of not much at all. I want to try and improve but have got out of the habit lately.
I have no advice for a tidy studio since mine's like bombsite at the moment! LOL I couldn't tidy or anything while I was in plaster but now I'm able I need to have an all out assault in there!

Maz

notmassproduced said...

If I am honest my whole house has become a giant art box in need of some serious sorting out!

I suppose that's the problem you get when it's so much more tempting to do activities that make lots of mess rather than clear up!

notmassproduced said...

PS MAz - which of your blogs is the one you use most regularly?

artfulzebra said...

Art wise, this one: http://theartfulzebra.blogspot.com/