Tuesday 9 August 2011

holiday art day 3

as predicted i didn't get much art done on day 3 because a friend came to visit

and we had too much paddling, ice cream eating and seaside tatt monitoring to do


i seriously love these shelves...i could fill them with handmade goods

for noone to buy


i'm extremely spooked by the way digital stuff doesn't photograph

like when computers go wonky when they're on tv


I'm even more spooked by my reflection in the photograph

but then my reflection always spooks me

i've got one of these plastic letter signs for my craft stall

but it doesn't have stars

if i could find some stars for my plastic letter board

it would be like a dream come true

sorry i'm daydreaming about signage....


i might not have done much art but i was drinking in the colours of the sea




which change constantly



very inspiring for me
I think these colours come from the tones on the headland

11 comments:

Carole Reid said...

More lovely sea colours! Glad you are having such a good time.

Kim Mailhot said...

oh your seaside inspired pieces are lovely ! I am totally in love with the three "rock" shapes.
ENjoy the sea...

ELK said...

seaside inspiration here and smiles all around!!

Lynda Howells said...

love the colours. lyndax

e said...

Sea colours are marvelous!

Unknown said...

lovely sea colors. very inspiring, as usual.

I.S said...

hello ! thank you for coming and see my post ! glad to discover your blog , enjoy good time in summer is a part of art !

makiko hastings said...

loely colours lovely compositions. they made me want to paint again.

Anonymous said...

I love the art process..

the experiences, the location, the tastes and smells all go into the cocktail shaker and out

comes some lovely art..

damien, der Gute said...

I'd like to change with you...at the moment I do my money-Job and expand my own blog

notmassproduced said...

thanks for your visit and comments guys.....it helps x